Nutritious veggies like lettuce, capsicum, tomatoes carrots and cucumber tossed together with simple mustard vinaigrette dressing.
Image courtesy of tiramisustudio at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Here is the simple iceberg lettuce carrot cucumber salad recipe you can adopt in your daily diet.
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce leaves , torn into small pieces
- 1 chopped tomatoes
- 1 chopped cucumber
- 1 cup chopped carrorts
- 1/2 cup capsicum cubes
To make salad dressing, mix all the ingredients listed below and blend it well:
- 1 tbsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp mixed herbs
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp vineger
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Combine all the veggie ingredients in a bowl.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Add the salad dressing before serving, toss well and serve.
- You can also combine all ingredients along with the salad dressing and serve immediately.
Tip: You can also make the salad dressing nutritious by simply blending capsicum or mixed peppers, tomatoes with other dressing ingredients.