Who doesn’t wish for gorgeous, smooth, silky straight hair? We all have tried tons of products and treatments to tame those tresses permanently. Although, the chemical treatments give you the perfect poker straight hair you’ve always desired instantly, they are neither permanent nor safe in the long run. Your hair’s natural shine will deteriorate in the course of time. Side effects include allergy on the scalp, hair loss, premature greying. Switching to natural alternatives can be a great idea. Home remedies don’t give immediate results, but they are safe and work wonders for your hair if done regularly. There are few effective ingredients you can easily spot in your kitchen that can help straighten your hair naturally.
Straighten Your Hair With Lemon And Coconut Milk
Coconut milk has a moisturizing ability that helps to straighten you hair naturally. When mixed with lemon juice it works as a cream conditioner. Repeat this hair straightening home remedy at least twice a week to see positive results.
- In a big bowl, mix one cup of coconut milk with lemon juice of one lemon.
- Refrigerate the mixture until you a get creamy texture on the top
- Apply and massage your hair and scalp with the cream. Leave for 40 to 45 minutes
- Before bath, cover your hair with a shower cap or thin plastic and wrap it up with a warm moist towel. Leave for 30 minutes
- Rinse off with warm water, shampoo and condition your hair.
- Comb your wet hair to keep it from tangling and let it air dry.