Do you wish for silky, straight hair without undergoing harmful chemical treatments? Milk sprays can help you achieve that! Milk has a natural moisturizing ability. The protein in milk fortifies the hair shafts making the hair frizz free and naturally straight. Doing it twice a week will help you get straight hair gradually.
Image Courtesy of Danilo Rizzuti at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Get Straight Hair Naturally Using Milk
- Pour some milk in spray bottle
- Comb out your hair for any tangles
- Spray some milk on the hair strands
- Cover all the hair from roots to tips and let it stay for 30 to 40 minutes
- Rinse it off with cold water followed by a conditioner