What’s better than to start your day with a hot plate of delicious pancakes? And if it is loaded with nutrition, nothing gives you a better start. We bring you a healthy breakfast recipe of delicious pancake that includes soya proteins with goodness of cucumber. Cucumber soya pancakes, that can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
Nutrition Value (Per Pancake):
Grated cucumber – 1 Cup (thickly grated)
Soya flour – 1⁄2 Cup
Semolina – 1⁄2 Cup
Finely chopped green chili – 2 Teaspoon
Finely chopped coriander (cilantro) – 1⁄2 Cup
Low-fat yogurt – 2 Tablespoon
Salt To Taste
Oil – 2 1⁄2 Teaspoon
Water – 1 Cup
1. Combine grated cucumber, soya flour, semolina, green chili, coriander, curd, salt and 1 cup water, in a bowl and mix well to make a batter of pouring consistency.
2. Heat a griddle and grease it lightly using ¼ teaspoon of oil.
3. Pour a ladleful of the batter on it and spread in a circular motion to make a thick pancake.
4. Spread little oil on the edges of the pancake for it to cook. Repeat on the other side.
5. Repeat to make more. Serve Hot.
*Recipe Courtesy: Cucumber Soya Pancake, Tarladalal.com